Speedart Motorsports is showcasing one of its finest contemporary supercars and what is believed to be one of the very few examples available for sale world-wide at the time of this listing. Just 500 examples of the McLaren Senna were built, and each one carried a base price of precisely $958,966 excluding options and delivery fees. That was a lofty sum then as it is now, but given the exclusivity of this automotive milestone, all production slots were quickly spoken for.
This absolute track weapon, production number 077, was ordered new via the McLaren Special Operations department (MSO) by a loyal brand enthusiast and custodian of an esteemed collection of supercars from Surrey. The Senna was appropriately commissioned with a number of extras and some of the options that adorn this Ultimate Series McLaren are specified on the build sheet as following:
- Exterior Elite Paint – Cosmos
- Sill Panel – MSO Defined Carbom Fiber Satin
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Tires – Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R
- Wheel Finish – Dark Stealth
- Ultra-Lightweight 9-spoke Wheels
- Parking Sensors & Rear Parking Camera
- Battery Charger Lithium-ion
- Warning Triangle & First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Car Cover
- Branded Floor Mat Set
- McLaren Stealth Cosmos
- Air Conditioning
- Steering Wheel – Carbon Black Alcantara
- Seat Size – Touring
- Red Seat Belts
- By McLaren – Carbon Black Perforated Alcantara/Red
- Exhaust Heat Shield – Dark Stealth
- Rear Bulkhead Upper – Glass
- Aero Blades/Fender Inner – Red
- Door Lower Panel – Gorilla Glass
- Exterior Door Upper – Gorilla Glass
- McLaren Track Telemetry – App & Cameras
- Bowers & Wilkins 7 Speaker Audio System
The Senna is finished in dazzling Cosmos Black from McLaren’s elite color palette with highly contrasting accents of Red aero blades, front and aft diffusers as well as brake calipers, in unison with its extroverted character. The odometer of this single ownership Senna currently displays 488 careful miles, never raced on or off a circuit and upon request a non-derogatory Carfax report may be supplied, supporting its immaculate provenance.
This impossibly perfect British thoroughbred is presented completely unmolested and absent of any modifications or aftermarket enhancements. A Nano-Ceramic Coating further attests to the fastidious care the motorcar received during its eighteen months of ownership while it is free of any blemishes or imperfections both on the exterior and in the cockpit.
The sale of the 2019 McLaren Senna is accompanied by all keys, owners manuals, original window sticker, branded dust cover, lithium-ion battery charger and additional equipment as supplied by the manufacturer.
With production of the limited series Senna already ceased this is an opportunity to acquire one of the most legendary road cars ever conceived in the Woking factory and of what we believe to be a sound future investment while its unparalleled performance could be currently enjoyed by spirited drivers on the road or on the track.
Speedart Motorsports invites all inquiries and interested parties to witness up-close and personal this quintessential McLaren.