Hennessey has recently introduced the HPE800 supercharged upgrade for the Mustang GT350 and GT350R.
The upgrade components for the 5.2-liter V8 include:
• 2.9 Liter Supercharger System
• 11.0:1 compression forged aluminum pistons with steel wrist pins
• Forged steel connecting rods
• Carbon Fiber High Flow Air Induction
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel Pump System
• Carbon Fiber Coilpack Covers
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
The HPE800 Shelby GT350 packs 808 hp and 657 lb-ft of torque. That 808 hp is almost 300 more hp than the stock versions 526 horsepower. The power upgrade launches the HPE800 GT350 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds and can run a quarter-mile in 10.8 seconds at 133 mph.
The HPE800 upgrade is limited to 50 units for 2016.